Did you know that 85% of Americans suffer from low self-esteem?! 85 percent!!! That’s abysmal. We have GOT to do better. But, it starts from within.
You’re already moving in the right direction by looking for new ways to improve upon various areas in your life, and for what it’s worth, I think you’re AMAZING.
But, here’s the deal – You have to think so too. This is where words of affirmation come in; Words of affirmation have been shown to decrease stress, increase positivity, and boost self-confidence.
If you don’t already think that the following affirmations describe you, the name of the game is “fake it ‘til you make it!” Try repeating at least one of these affirmations to yourself every morning in the shower, as you get ready, or on your way to work.
- I am beautiful just the way I am.
- I am doing my best every day.
- I will refrain from harsh judgement of myself or others.
- I am excited for a new day and new opportunities to grow.
- I do not need the approval of others to thrive.
- Today I will take the steps I need to take to reach my goals.
- I am strong and confident.
- I radiate love and others love me back.
- I control how I feel and today, I feel happy (or grateful, energized, calm, etc).
- I am enough.
Let me know in the comments if you’ve noticed any positive changes since incorporating these affirmations in your morning routine.
P.S. I post new affirmations weekly on my Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest pages. Follow me for daily inspiration and to stay up to date on my latest blog posts.